Cinderella....a dream is a wish your heart makes....

As a child I watched Disney's animated Cinderella over and over and over... it was my favorite princess story. I mean I literally would watch it everyday. I actually got it for Christmas this year on DVD!



When I saw they were making a live-action version of the film, I was skeptical. Many times the remake isn't as good as the original, but I truly did think this movie was magical.

This film was really well done. The cast, costumes, and animation were all amazing!

Lily James played an excellent Cinderella. She was a natural beauty and then was transformed into the princess she was meant to be before our eyes. 


Richard Madden is known for playing a fine prince. I know him from playing Robb Stark on Game of Thrones. He was a great choice for this role!


I loved the costumes. They were well put together and full of color! I wish I could have wore some of the beautiful ball gowns!



If you haven't ever watched Cinderella. It's a story of overcoming obstacles that life throws at you. Ella had a beautiful life until tragedy strikes her family. She is left with her stepmother who would rather treat Ella as a servant than a stepdaughter. Ella overcomes hurdles keeping her away from the ball and with a little help from her Fairy Godmother, she is able to get to the ball held at the palace by the Prince.


Please go watch it! It was such a good story. I think children and adults alike can appreciate the movie.


Before the movie even started, we got to watch Disney's short film called Frozen Fever. It was super cute! I loved Frozen, so I was looking forward to this short film. It didn't disappoint. It was funny, cute and entertaining all in a few short minutes to celebrate Anna's birthday!


All our favorite Frozen characters took part....plus a few new friends!


I can't wait until Frozen 2 comes out in a few years!


I would definitely recommend seeing Cinderella. I think it follows the animated film closely and it displays a good message to children. 


Have courage and be kind...

Until next time,

Kara





Photo accreditation www.imdb.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »