Caramel Apple Cocktail

In Indiana we are known for our being able to experience all seasons in the same week! 

Well I think we steadily fit a couple in this week. It was 95, then dropped down to a high of 67 and a low of 48 within two or three days!

It's like you need to carry a tank top, light sweater, and your winter hoodie all around in your car because you just never know what the weather will be like when you get done with work at 5:00.

ANYWAYS, this weekend the weather felt so much like fall; which leads me to get my Halloween decorations set up, thinking about going to the apple orchard to get pumpkins and to get apple cider and cinnamon sugar donuts! 

Since I haven't had time to head to the orchard yet, I picked up a gallon of apple cider at the grocery store and decided to make our favorite fall cocktail!


Caramel Apple Cocktail
8 oz of apple cider
2 oz of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka

This cocktail is super easy and yummy! You could enjoy it warm or cold. The Hubby prefers to drink the cold version. 

But this would be super easy to pop the cider into your slow cooker and serve it warm! Kids could enjoy the warm cider and the adults can add the Kissed Caramel vodka.

To make the cocktail just add ice to your glass, combine the cider and vodka and mix with a spoon. It's sweet and so good!

My sister-in-law (who HATES vodka) said it was really good and you wouldn't know there was alcohol in it! I'll take that as winning.

I rimmed my glass with a little dulce de leche just for an extra boost of caramel flavor, but this cocktail is a definite winner for the fall season!

Until next time,

Kara

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »