Bacon-Ranch Dip

Football season is finally here. In our house this means soup, snacks, fantasy teams and afternoon naps (for me at least). 

Let's not discuss how mad I am at Peyton Manning... I just don't think he realizes how important he is to my fantasy team and how he under-performed this week. C'mon Manning!

At least my food is always good during football season, even if my players aren't playing well. 

Since I'm on the low-carb diet, it's hard for me to eat a lot of dip without chips, so I decided to turn one of my low-carb wraps into chips, so I can eat this dip. Because it is heavenly good!


Bacon-Ranch Dip
1 container of sour cream
1 packet of dry ranch seasoning
1 bag of real bacon bits
1 cup of shredded cheese, I like the mixed bag kinds

This is a easy recipe that is just so good! You just need to throw all these ingredients into a bowl and mix them up. Store in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving!

You could add some green onions for a little more flavor, but the Hubby doesn't like them, so I left them out!

You can serve this with crackers or chips! It's the perfect dip to snack on all Sunday long!

Until next time,

Kara

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »