Happy Friday!

WE MADE IT! Whew, I'm so glad Friday is here.

I'm in a good mood today because the Broncos won last night AND Peyton did great! If they would just let him throw the ball and not bother with all this running nonsense, they would be just fine.

Hopefully, the rest of my fantasy football team will perform this week. I need to get a win!

We had a great time last night. I went golfing with the Hubby. Well he golfed and I caddied for him. Really I just am keeping him company and probably being annoying most of the time by asking him, are you sure you want to use that club?

Oh well an annoying caddie is better than no caddie!


We will be busy with golf sectional this weekend. I am hoping the weather holds out, we are supposed to get some rain!

source

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Until next time,

Kara

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »