Catching Up....

Wow the holidays are just around the corner! I am looking forward to eating at Thanksgiving. I LOVE turkey!!!

Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I am almost done! Now I just need to get to wrapping!

I was in my college roommate's wedding last weekend. Here are a couple pictures of the Hubby and I. Isn't he just the cutest?!? I got super lucky!


I am super pumped for the week. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 comes out. We are going to see it on Thursday with my sister. I CANNOT WAIT!!!

source
I have been excited all week when I see commercials for it! 

We have been busy battling a roof leak, so hopefully our roofer will be out this week to fix it. If the weather would just cooperate, it would make it so much easier.

I hope your week is going great so far!

Until next time,


Kara


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »